click to enable zoom
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Advanced Search
Your search results

SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences

Posted by admin on October 25, 2022

Elie Saab Vie Townhouses


SLS Hotels & Residences by Wow Red, an exclusively designed hotel residence offering Studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units come with its Loft and Duplex apartments located in Downtown Dubai. The highly anticipated 75-story tower house further comes with its 254 expertly designed hotel rooms by lauded UAE designer Paul Bishop, 371 residential units, 321 hotel apartments and in true SLS fashion, the deluxe spaces with dipped contemporary art and sleek accents that are so characteristic of the brand’s DNA.

The development features an extensive undefined amenity at its top with its infinite pools at the edge of 75 stories high offering stunning views of the skyline and Burj Khalifa. It also presents an opulent sky lobby at its 71st floor which provides ultimate luxury with its deluxe lounge and bar offering panoramic views of the Dubai’s skyline.

Project Highlights:

  • Smart Climate control
  • Built-in appliances with its countertop finishing
  • Automatized curtains in loft apartments
  • High-Performance Glazing system
  • Custom made matte lacquered kitchen top and bottom cabinets
  • Non-Combustible solid system and solid aluminum facades cladding


  • Lap Pool
  • Leisure Pool
  • Kids Pool
  • Multipurpose Room
  • Concierge
  • Residences dedicated Lobby
  • Jacuzzi
  • Shopping Malls
  • Gardens and parks
  • Steam & Sauna
  • State at art Gymnasium


Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments 

Starting Price:

AED 1,182,888/-

Payment Plan:

SLS Hotels & Residences at Downtown Dubai is made available with a post-handover payment plan that spans over a period of 3 years. To book a unit, you are required to pay 30% till the handover, and the remaining 70 % after the handover in 36 months. For those who wish to own a plush home in this premium development, this payment scheme opens up a whole new world of opportunity.

Attractive 3 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Easy Installment30%Till Handover
Final Installment70%Within 36 Months After Handover

For More Information Contact Us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Compare Listings

× How can I help you?